Lawn-Fix tape is a simple way of bonding the two edges of artificial grass strips used in leisure and landscaping installations. The use of Lawn-Fix self adhesive tape can, in some circumstances, eliminate the use of liquid adhesives and a separate jointing tape, thus avoiding the time consuming application and spreading normally required.
- Single solvent free material to affix the artificial grass edges.
- Suitable for use on both indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- High Tack allows re-positioning before final pressure applied.
- Flows into substrates and thus works well on rough surfaces.
- Convenient roll size for ease of handling.
The tape is constructed by having a layer of adhesive attached to a textile base carrier. The adhesive layer is then protected by a silicon release paper that is removed before use as described below.
This method of forming an invisible joint to a laid surface is simple and effective. However the bonds achieved are not as strong as that achieved by the, Wet-Fix or AquaBond, therefore we recommend that Lawn-Fix is mainly suitable for installing areas of lighter traffic.
Click Link For Data Sheet
Of course, if you are unsure of what you need, please call our sales office here
where our staff are on hand to help.