Why install a foam underlay?
There are several reasons why you should consider installing a foam shockpad under your artificial lawn. The main reasons are:
- You want your artificial grass to have a soft feel underfoot.
- You want additional protection from slips and falls.
- You intend to install artificial grass on to an existing surface, such as concrete, decking or paving – the foam will prevent undulations from being visible through the fake turf.
- Your artificial lawn needs to comply with the Head Injury Criterion (HIC), such as in a school or public playground application.
- It can make the artificial grass process quicker and easier.
How much is delivery?
FREE FOR ORDERS OVER 50m2
How long does delivery take?
When purchasing foam underlay separately, your order will arrive within 3-5 working days as standard.
If you are also purchasing artificial grass, your items will normally be sent together and delivery may take up to 5–7 working days.
Please call 01-2011289 for further information.