Pride Sports & Leisure’s Gym Tiles – Rugged, easy-to-clean and water-repellent floor covering material for use in fitness and gym facilities, retail outlets, exhibition halls, equipment storage rooms and ice sports stadiums.
Thanks to its excellent durability and high resistance to mechanical wear, SPORTILE colour is the all-rounder solution for rubber flooring. Choose from our range of colours to create a room that matches your colour scheme, offers great walking comfort and absorbs impact and room noise.
- Material composition: Reclaimed rubber, synthetic EPDM rubber, polyurethane
- Made from recycled rubber with Excellent noise absorption properties
- Good to very good ball rebound properties
- Uniform elasticity across the floor
VI: Tiles….don’t distort….don’t smell….easy to clean….ccc’s cheaper but you find out why after a few months when gym smells like a truckers sleeping cabin and your lungs are full of VOC’s……..(volatile organic compounds). Each tile can be 500mmx500mm or 1000mmx1000mm
NOTE: 20mm, 25mm & 30mm 1000mmx1000mm mats have no connecting pins
These mats provide a comfortable non-slip Punter Top and a Wide Ribbed bottom for any heavy workout. These mats greatly reduce noise and protect floors in all weight room and fitness equipment environments.
Our new 20mm thick rubber gym flooring is ideal for any home-gym or commercialized gym due to its shock absorption.
Each tile is 500mmx500mm or 1mx1m squared and can be put onto a floor either with or without glue. However, we would recommend the glue for best results when using 20mm-25mm Tiles.
(Please consult us before applying the glue).
50 m2 tiles (minimum ordered quantity!)
Requirements of the flooring:
- Athlete comfort: ergonomic and shock absorbing for athletes, protecting their joints
- Stability: so that the athlete is well supported when lifting weights, do not slip and avoid injury
- Shock absorption / low rebound: to constantly absorb the shock of falling weights whilst minimising risk of injury to ankles & shins
- Protection of substrate: to avoid substrate damage from high impact forces and avoid incurred costs for repairs
- Protection of sports equipment: to avoid damage to the sports equipment and avoid incurred costs for replacement
- Mobile floor covering: the weight-lifting area can have various designs and should be easy to move or alter if necessary
- Easy installation: fast & easy – no special skills required
- Sound reducing properties: less ambient noise in the gym; in multi-storey buildings minimization of vibration into surrounding rooms.
The least quantity to be ordered is 50m2 / type per type.